Classes of Interest Rate Models Under the HJM Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Bhar & C. Chiarella, 1997.
"Transformation of Heath?Jarrow?Morton models to Markovian systems,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-26.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 1995. "Transformation of Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models to Markovian Systems," Working Paper Series 53, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Inui, Koji & Kijima, Masaaki, 1998. "A Markovian Framework in Multi-Factor Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 423-440, September.
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- M. Rutkowski, 1996. "Valuation and hedging of contingent claims in the HJM model with deterministic volatilities," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 237-267.
- Peter Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian, 1995. "Volatility Structures Of Forward Rates And The Dynamics Of The Term Structure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 55-72.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Matacz & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1999. "An empirical investigation of the forward interest rate term structure," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500047, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Carl Chiarella & Sara Pasquali & Wolfgang Runggaldier, 2001. "On Filtering in Markovian Term Structure Models (An Approximation Approach)," Research Paper Series 65, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Antje Berndt & Peter Ritchken & Zhiqiang Sun, 2010. "On Correlation and Default Clustering in Credit Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(7), pages 2680-2729, July.
- Antje Berndt & Peter Ritchken & Zhiqiang Sun, "undated". "On Correlation Effects and Default Clustering in Credit Models," GSIA Working Papers 2008-E36, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Chiarella, Carl & Clewlow, Les & Musti, Silvana, 2005. "A volatility decomposition control variate technique for Monte Carlo simulations of Heath Jarrow Morton models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 325-336, March.
- Jury Falini, 2009. "Pricing caps with HJM models: the benefits of humped volatility," Department of Economics University of Siena 563, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Carl Chiarella & Samuel Chege Maina & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2010. "Markovian Defaultable HJM Term Structure Models with Unspanned Stochastic Volatility," Research Paper Series 283, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Andrew Matacz & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 1999. "Explaining the forward interest rate term structure," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500046, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Claudio Henrique Barbedo & Octávio Bessada Lion & Jose Valentim Machado Vicente, 2010.
"Pricing Asian Interest Rate Options with a Three-Factor HJM Model,"
Brazilian Review of Finance,
Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 8(1), pages 9-23.
- Claudio Henrique da Silveira Barbedo & José Valentim Machado Vicente & Octávio Manuel Bessada Lion, 2009. "Pricing Asian Interest Rate Options with a Three-Factor HJM Model," Working Papers Series 188, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Ballotta, Laura & Haberman, Steven, 2003. "Valuation of guaranteed annuity conversion options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 87-108, August.
- Ballotta, Laura & Haberman, Steven, 2006. "The fair valuation problem of guaranteed annuity options: The stochastic mortality environment case," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 195-214, February.
- Blackburn, Craig & Sherris, Michael, 2013. "Consistent dynamic affine mortality models for longevity risk applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 64-73.
- Samuel Chege Maina, 2011. "Credit Risk Modelling in Markovian HJM Term Structure Class of Models with Stochastic Volatility," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 5.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:rpaper:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qfutsau.html .