The Estimation of the Heath-Jarrow-Morton Model by Use of Kalman Filtering Techniques
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Dec 1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published as: Bhar, R. and Chiarella, C., 1997, "The Estimation of the Heath-Jarrow-Morton Model by Use of Kalman Filtering Techniques", in H. Amman et al (eds) Computational Approaches to Economic Problems, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 113-126.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PO Box 123, Broadway, NSW 2007, Australia|
Phone: +61 2 9514 7777
Fax: +61 2 9514 7711
Web page: http://www.uts.edu.au/about/uts-business-school/finance
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Heath & Robert Jarrow & Andrew Morton, 2008.
"Bond Pricing And The Term Structure Of Interest Rates: A New Methodology For Contingent Claims Valuation,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,
in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 13, pages 277-305
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Heath, David & Jarrow, Robert & Morton, Andrew, 1992. "Bond Pricing and the Term Structure of Interest Rates: A New Methodology for Contingent Claims Valuation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 77-105, January.
- Andrew W. Lo, 1986.
"Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Generalized Ito Processes with Discretely Sampled Data,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lo, Andrew W., 1988. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Generalized Itô Processes with Discretely Sampled Data," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 231-247, August.
- Andrew W. Lo, . "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Generalized Ito Processes with Discretely Sampled Data," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-86, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- R. Bhar & C. Chiarella, 1997.
"Transformation of Heath?Jarrow?Morton models to Markovian systems,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1-26.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 1995. "Transformation of Heath-Jarrow-Morton Models to Markovian Systems," Working Paper Series 53, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Andrew Carverhill, 1994. "When Is The Short Rate Markovian?," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(4), pages 305-312.
- Peter Ritchken & L. Sankarasubramanian, 1995. "Volatility Structures Of Forward Rates And The Dynamics Of The Term Structure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 55-72.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Bronwyn H. Hall & Robert E. Hall & Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 653-665 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhar, R. & Hunt, D.F., 1993. "Predicting the Short Term Forward Interest Rate Structure Using a Parsimonious Model," Papers e9307, Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uts:wpaper:54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duncan Ford)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.