Heterodox Central Bankers: Eccles, Prebisch and Financial Reform in 1930s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Greg Hannsgen & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2009. "Fiscal Stimulus, Job Creation, and the Economy: What Are the Lessons of the New Deal?," Economics Policy Note Archive 09-10, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Matías Vernengo, 2016.
"Reading Keynes in Buenos Aires: Prebisch and the Dynamics of Capitalism,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 40(6), pages 1725-1741.
- Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2013. "Reading Keynes in Buenos Aires: Prebisch and the Dynamics of Capitalism," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2013_08, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary Policy; Economic History; Heterodox Economics JEL Classification: B31; B50; E58; N10;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-07-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2012-07-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-07-08 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-07-08 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2012-07-08 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-07-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2012_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .