Fiscal Stimulus, Job Creation, and the Economy: What Are the Lessons of the New Deal?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Greg Hannsgen, 2009. "The New New Deal Fracas: Did Roosevelt's 'Anti-Competitive' Legislation Slow the Recovery from the Great Depression?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_104, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:mes:challe:v:42:y:1999:i:6:p:80-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Fiscal Policy For the Coming Recession: Large Tax Cuts are Needed to Prevent a Hard Landing," Economics Policy Note Archive 01-2, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathan Perry & Matías Vernengo, 2014.
"What ended the Great Depression? Re-evaluating the role of fiscal policy,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 349-367.
- Nathan Perry & Matias Vernengo, 2011. "What Ended the Great Depression? Reevaluating the Role of Fiscal Policy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_678, Levy Economics Institute.
- Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2012. "Heterodox Central Bankers: Eccles, Prebisch and Financial Reform in 1930s," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2012_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Sunanda Sen, 2011. "The Global Crisis and the Remedial Actions: A Nonmainstream Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_677, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levypn:09-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .