Fiscal Policy For the Coming Recession: Large Tax Cuts are Needed to Prevent a Hard Landing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wynne Godley & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Can Goldilocks Survive?," Economics Policy Note Archive 99-4, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, "undated". "The Emperor Has No Clothes: President Clinton's Proposed Social Security Reform," Economics Policy Note Archive 99-2, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "What to Do with the Surplus: Fiscal Policy and the Coming Recession," Economics Policy Note Archive 98-6, Levy Economics Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Are We All Keynesians (Again)?," Economics Policy Note Archive 01-10, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alex Izurieta, 2001. "Can Countries under A Common Currency Conduct Their Own Fiscal Policies?," Macroeconomics 0108008, EconWPA.
- Greg Hannsgen & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2009. "Fiscal Stimulus, Job Creation, and the Economy: What Are the Lessons of the New Deal?," Economics Policy Note Archive 09-10, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wynne Godley & Alex Izurieta, 2001. "As The Implosion Begins . . .? Prospects and Policies for the U.S. Economy: A Strategic View," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive 01-7, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-02-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levypn:01-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .