The US economy: weaknesses of the "strong" recovery
Paper originally published in the BNL Quarterly Review, vol. 57 n.229, June 1995, pp 131-139.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wynne Godley, "undated". "Kick-Start Strategy Fails to Fire Sputtering U.S. Economic Motor," Economics Policy Note Archive 02-1, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wynne Godley & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Can Goldilocks Survive?," Economics Policy Note Archive 99-4, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wynne Godley, "undated". "Drowning In Debt," Economics Policy Note Archive 00-6, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wynne Godley & Alex Izurieta, 2001. "The Developing U.S. Recession and Guidelines for Policy," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive 01-10, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wynne Godley, "undated". "Fiscal Policy To The Rescue," Economics Policy Note Archive 01-1, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wynne Godley & Bill Martin, "undated". "How Negative Can U.S. Saving Get?," Economics Policy Note Archive 99-1, Levy Economics Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:pslqrr:2009:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.