Contradictions Coming Home to Roost? Income Distribution and the Return of the Aggregate Demand Problem
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas I. Palley, "undated". "Contradictions Coming Home to Roost? Income Distribution and the Return of the Aggregate Demand Problem," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_332, Levy Economics Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas I. Palley, 1994. "Debt, Aggregate Demand, and The Business Cycle: an Analysis in the Spirit of Kaldor and Minsky," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 371-390, March.
- Bhaduri, Amit & Marglin, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and the Real Wage: The Economic Basis for Contesting Political Ideologies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 375-393, December.
- Wynne Godley, "undated". "Drowning In Debt," Economics Policy Note Archive 00-6, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-08-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0108002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .