Income Distribution, Credit Rationing And Households' Debt
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Domenica Tropeano, 2010.
"The Current Financial Crisis, Monetary Policy, and Minsky's Structural Instability Hypothesis,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 41-57.
- Domenica Tropeano, 2010. "The current financial crisis, monetary policy and Minsky's structural instability hypothesis," Working Papers 60-2010, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Jun 2010.
- Charpe,Matthieu & Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter & Semmler,Willi, 2015. "Financial Assets, Debt and Liquidity Crises," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107546660, October.
- Matthieu Charpe & Peter Flaschel & Christian Proano & Willi Semmler, 2009.
"Overconsumption, credit rationing and bailout monetary policy: A Minskyan perspective,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 247-270.
- Matthieu Charpe & Peter Flaschel & Christian R. Proano & Willi Semmler, 2009. "Overconsumption, Credit Rationing and Bailout Monetary Policy: A Minskyan Perspective," IMK Working Paper 04-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Gambacorta, Leonardo & Mistrulli, Paolo Emilio, 2004. "Does bank capital affect lending behavior?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 436-457, October.
- Edwin Le Heron & Tarik Mouakil, 2008.
"A Post-Keynesian Stock-Flow Consistent Model For Dynamic Analysis Of Monetary Policy Shock On Banking Behaviour,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(3), pages 405-440, July.
- Edwin Le Héron & Tarik Mouakil, 2008. "A Post-Keynesian Stock-Flow Consistent Model for Dynamic Analysis of Monetary Policy Shock on Banking behaviour," Post-Print halshs-00326500, HAL.
- Riccardo Bellofiore & Joseph Halevi, 2011. "A Minsky Moment? The Subprime Crisis and the ‘New’ Capitalism," Chapters,in: Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thomas I. Palley, 1994. "Debt, Aggregate Demand, and The Business Cycle: an Analysis in the Spirit of Kaldor and Minsky," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 371-390, March.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter & Franke,Reiner, 2011.
"Foundations for a Disequilibrium Theory of the Business Cycle,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521369923, August.
- Chiarella,Carl & Flaschel,Peter & Franke,Reiner, 2005. "Foundations for a Disequilibrium Theory of the Business Cycle," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521850254, August.
- Christian R. Proaño & Peter Flaschel & Hans-Martin Krolzig & Mamadou Bobo Diallo, 2011. "Monetary policy and macroeconomic stability under alternative demand regimes," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 569-585.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Cynamon Barry Z. & Fazzari Steven M., 2008. "Household Debt in the Consumer Age: Source of Growth--Risk of Collapse," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-32, October.
- Bhaduri, Amit & Marglin, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and the Real Wage: The Economic Basis for Contesting Political Ideologies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 375-393, December.
- Sébastien Charles, 2008. "Corporate debt, variable retention rate and the appearance of financial fragility," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(5), pages 781-795, September.
- Jan Kregel, 2008. "Minsky’s Cushions of Safety: Systemic Risk and the Crisis in the U.S. Subprime Mortgage Market," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_93, Levy Economics Institute.
- Skander J. van den Heuvel, 2002. "Does bank capital matter for monetary transmission?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 259-265.
- Gennaro Zezza, 2008. "U.S. growth, the housing market, and the distribution of income," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 30(3), pages 375-401, April.
- Franke, Reiner & Flaschel, Peter & Proano, Christian R., 2006. "Wage-price dynamics and income distribution in a semi-structural Keynes-Goodwin model," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 452-465, December.
- Amitava Krishna Dutt, 2006. "Maturity, Stagnation And Consumer Debt: A Steindlian Approach," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 339-364, July.
- Paul Davidson, 2008. "Is the current financial distress caused by the subprime mortgage crisis a Minsky moment? or is it the result of attempting to securitize illiquid noncommercial mortgage loans?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 669-676, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad A. Borazan, 2015. "On the Way to the Great Depression, The Demand Regime of the US Economy (1900-1929)," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2015_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Soon Ryoo, 2016.
"Household debt and housing bubbles: a Minskian approach to boom-bust cycles,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 971-1006, December.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2015. "Household debt and housing bubble: A Minskian approach to boom-bust cycles," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Gustavo Pereira Serra & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2016. "Sustainability of Student Debt in a Demand-Led Macrodynamics," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_15, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Charpe, Matthieu & Flaschel, Peter, 2013. "Workers’ debt, default and the diversity of financial fragilities," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 48-65.
- Soon Ryoo & Yun K. Kim, 2014. "Income Distribution, Consumer Debt and Keeping up with the Joneses," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 585-618, November.
- Yun Kim & Soon Ryoo, 2013. "Income Distribution, Consumer Debt, and Keeping Up with the Joneses: a Kaldor-Minsky-Veblen Model," Working Papers 1302, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:metroe:v:63:y:2012:i:3:p:458-492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0026-1386 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.