The current financial crisis, monetary policy and Minsky's structural instability hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Domenica Tropeano, 2010. "The Current Financial Crisis, Monetary Policy, and Minsky's Structural Instability Hypothesis," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 41-57.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Passarella, Marco, 2011. "From the village fair to Wall Street. The Italian reception of Minsky’s economic thought," MPRA Paper 49593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pasquale Tridico, "undated". "Economic policies and growth strategies after the crisis: different approaches in USA, Japan and EU," Working Papers 0015, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Tropeano, D., 2013. "Financial Fragility in the Current European crisis," CITYPERC Working Paper Series 2013-09, Department of International Politics, City University London.
- Matthieu Charpe & Peter Flaschel & Christian R. Proaño, 2012. "Income Distribution, Credit Rationing And Households' Debt," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 458-492, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-06-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HPE-2010-06-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2010-06-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcr:wpdief:wpaper00060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvana Tartufoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dimacit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .