Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy. A Post Keynesian Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ståle Holgersen, 2014. "Urban Responses to The Economic Crisis: Confirmation of Urban Policies as Crisis Management in Malmö," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 285-301, January.
- Passarella, Marco, 2012.
"A simplified stock-flow consistent dynamic model of the systemic financial fragility in the ‘New Capitalism’,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 570-582.
- Marco, Passarella, 2011. "A simplified stock-flow consistent dynamic model of the systemic financial fragility in the 'New Capitalism'," MPRA Paper 28499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eugenio Caverzasi, 2013. "The Missing Macro Link," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_753, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2009. "A Perspective on Minsky Moments--The Core of the Financial Instability Hypothesis in Light of the Subprime Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_579, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eugenio Caverzasi, 2012. "From the Financial Instability Hypothesis to the theory of Capital Market Inflation: a structural interpretation of the sub-prime crisis," DEM Working Papers Series 018, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Marco, Passarella, 2011. "Systemic financial fragility and the monetary circuit: a stock-flow consistent approach," MPRA Paper 28498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yulia Vymyatnina & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2014. "Application of Minsky's Theory to State-Dominated Economies," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-03/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2011. "A Perspective on Minsky Moments: Revisiting the Core of the Financial Instability Hypothesis," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 49-67.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit; Money; Macroeconomic policy; Keynesian approach;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01231787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .