Credit, Money and Macroeconomic Policy. A Post Keynesian Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ståle Holgersen, 2014. "Urban Responses to The Economic Crisis: Confirmation of Urban Policies as Crisis Management in Malmö," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 285-301, January.
- Robert Guttmann, 2012.
"Central Banking in a Systemic Crisis: The Federal Reserve’s ‘Credit Easing’,"
Chapters, in: Louis-Philippe Rochon & Salewa ‘Yinka Olawoye (ed.),Monetary Policy and Central Banking, chapter 8,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Robert Guttmann, 2012. "Central Banking in a Systemic Crisis: The Federal Reserve's 'Credit Easing.'," Post-Print hal-01345531, HAL.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Daniele Tori, 2018.
"The Financial Innovation Hypothesis: Schumpeter, Minsky and the sub-prime mortgage crisis,"
LEM Papers Series
2018/36, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Eugenio Caverzasi & Daniele Tori, 2018. "The Financial Innovation Hypothesis: Schumpeter, Minsky and the sub-prime mortgage crisis," Working Papers PKWP1815, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Passarella, Marco, 2012.
"A simplified stock-flow consistent dynamic model of the systemic financial fragility in the ‘New Capitalism’,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 570-582.
- Marco, Passarella, 2011. "A simplified stock-flow consistent dynamic model of the systemic financial fragility in the 'New Capitalism'," MPRA Paper 28499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yulia Vymyatnina & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2014. "Application of Minsky's Theory to State-Dominated Economies," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series 2014/03, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Eugenio Caverzasi, 2012. "From the Financial Instability Hypothesis to the theory of Capital Market Inflation: a structural interpretation of the sub-prime crisis," DEM Working Papers Series 018, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Daniel Detzer, 2012.
"New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 233-254.
- Detzer, Daniel, 2012. "New instruments for banking regulation and monetary policy after the crisis," IPE Working Papers 13/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Eugenio Caverzasi, 2013. "The Missing Macro Link," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_753, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2009. "A Perspective on Minsky Moments--The Core of the Financial Instability Hypothesis in Light of the Subprime Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_579, Levy Economics Institute.
- Eckhard Hein, 2012. "The Macroeconomics of Finance-Dominated Capitalism – and its Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14931, July.
- Marco, Passarella, 2011. "Systemic financial fragility and the monetary circuit: a stock-flow consistent approach," MPRA Paper 28498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Traficante & Guglielmo Forges Davanzati, 2018. "La restrizione del credito in uno schema di teoria monetaria della produzione: il caso italiano," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 71(283), pages 211-233.
- Matthieu Charpe & Peter Flaschel & Christian R. Proaño, 2012. "Income Distribution, Credit Rationing And Households' Debt," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 458-492, July.
- Yulia Vymyatnina & Mikhail Pakhnin, 2014. "Application of Minsky's Theory to State-Dominated Economies," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-03/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Durmus, Mustafa, 2009. "The capitalist crisis and its implications for the Turkish economy," SEER Journal for Labour and Social Affairs in Eastern Europe, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 12(3), pages 301-314.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2011. "A Perspective on Minsky Moments: Revisiting the Core of the Financial Instability Hypothesis," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 49-67.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit; Money; Macroeconomic policy; Keynesian approach;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01231787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.