Rule, instability and crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Angelo Reati & Jan Toporowski, 2009. "An economic policy for the fifth long wave," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 143-186.
- Wymme Godley & Alex Izurieta, 2009. "The US economy: weaknesses of the "strong" recovery," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 93-101.
- Charles P. Kindleberger, 2009. "Asset inflation and monetary policy," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 29-50.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2009. "Implications of Basel II for financial stability. Clouds are darker for developing countries," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 117-142.
- Mario Tonveronachi, 2009. "Structural biases in prudential regulation of banks," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 103-115.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Kregel, 2010. "Can a return to Glass-Steagall provide financial stability in the US financial system?," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(252), pages 39-76.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2010. "Confronting the financial crisis: surveillance and regulation," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(255), pages 295-298.
More about this item
KeywordsIntroduction; Crisis; Rules;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:pslqrr:2009:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.