Asset inflation and monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Summers, Lawrence H, 1985. " On Economics and Finance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 633-635, July.
- George A. Akerlof & Paul M. Romer, 1993. "Looting: The Economic Underworld of Bankruptcy for Profit," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 24(2), pages 1-74.
- Van Horne, James C, 1985. " Of Financial Innovations and Excesses," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 621-631, July.
- Campbell, John Y, 1994. "The New Palgrave Dictionary of Money and Finance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 667-673, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Roncaglia, 2009. "Rule, instability and crisis," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 3-13.
- Hossein Askari & Noureddine Krichene, 2010. "Monetary policy and world commodity markets: 2000-2007," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 63(253), pages 145-177.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Crisis; Instability; Asset Inflation;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:psl:pslqrr:2009:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carlo D'Ippoliti). General contact details of provider: http://www.economiacivile.it .