Fiscal Policy To The Rescue
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wynne Godley & Alex Izurieta, 2004. "The US economy: weakness of the "strong" recovery," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 57(229), pages 131-139.
- Wymme Godley & Alex Izurieta, 2009. "The US economy: weaknesses of the "strong" recovery," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 62(248-251), pages 93-101.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Are We All Keynesians (Again)?," Economics Policy Note Archive 01-10, Levy Economics Institute.
- Philip Arestis & Malcolm Sawyer, 2003. "The Case for Fiscal Policy," General Economics and Teaching 0306005, EconWPA.
- L. Randall Wray, "undated". "The Backward Art of Tax Cutting," Economics Policy Note Archive 01-5, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wynne Godley & Alex Izurieta, 2004. "The US economy: weakness of the "strong" recovery," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 57(229), pages 131-139.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-02-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levypn:01-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.