What to Do with the Surplus: Fiscal Policy and the Coming Recession
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Anwar Shaikh & Claudio H. dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2004. "Is Deficit-Financed Growth Limited? Policies and Prospects in An Election Year," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive 04-4, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Anwar Shaikh & Claudio H. dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2002. "Is Personal Debt Sustainable?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive 02-11, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Fiscal Policy For the Coming Recession: Large Tax Cuts are Needed to Prevent a Hard Landing," Economics Policy Note Archive 01-2, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, "undated".
"Understanding Deflation: Treating the Disease, Not the Symptoms,"
Economics Public Policy Brief Archive
ppb_74, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 2003. "Understanding Deflation: Treating the Disease, Not the Symptoms," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_392, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levypn:98-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.