Generic entry into a regulated pharmaceutical market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Iván Moreno Torres & Jaume Puig & Joan-Ramon Borrell-Arqué, 2007. "Generic entry into a regulated pharmaceutical market," Economics Working Papers 1014, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mats A. Bergman & Niklas Rudholm, 2003. "The Relative Importance of Actual and Potential Competition: Empirical Evidence From the Pharmaceuticals Market," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 455-467, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Appelt, Silvia, 2010. "Authorized Generic Entry prior to Patent Expiry: Reassessing Incentives for Independent Generic Entry," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 357, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Simanjuntak, Destrina Grace & Tjandrawinata, Raymond R., 2011. "A study on influencers of total sales revenue of generic pharmaceutical companies in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 31628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Appelt, Silvia, 2010. "Authorized Generic Entry prior to Patent Expiry: Reassessing Incentives for Independent Generic Entry," Discussion Papers in Economics 11476, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Koenig, Pamina & MacGarvie, Megan, 2011.
"Regulatory policy and the location of bio-pharmaceutical foreign direct investment in Europe,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 950-965.
- Pamina Koenig & Megan Macgarvie, 2011. "Regulatory policy and the location of bio-pharmaceutical foreign direct investment in Europe," Post-Print halshs-00754522, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsEntry; Generic Drugs; Pharmaceutical industry; Reference pricing;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L65 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Chemicals; Rubber; Drugs; Biotechnology; Plastics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-04-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HEA-2007-04-09 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IND-2007-04-09 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-IPR-2007-04-09 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MIC-2007-04-09 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2007-04-09 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfses:1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .