Report NEP-IND-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300010401 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rudholm, Niklas, 2007. "Deregulating the Norwegian Pharmaceuticals Market - Consequences for Costs and Availability," HUI Working Papers 7, HUI Research.
- Jordi Brandts & Ayça Ebru Giritligil, 2006. "Entry and Market Selection of Firms: A Laboratory Study," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 690.07, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Michael Hübler, 2007. "A Simple Model of Outsourcing with Cournot Competition," Kiel Working Papers 1320, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Haufler, Andreas & Wooton, Ian, 2007. "Competition for Firms in an Oligopolistic Industry: Do Firms or Countries Have to Pay?," Discussion Papers in Economics 1399, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Iván Moreno Torres & Jaume Puig & Joan-Ramon Borrell-Arqué, 2007. "Generic entry into a regulated pharmaceutical market," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 1014, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Giulietti, Monica & Otero, Jesus & Waterson, Michael, 2007. "Pricing behaviour under competition in the UK electricity supply industry," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 790, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Höffler, Felix & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2007. "Two Tales on Resale," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 198, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Shuichi Ohori, 2007. "Dynamic environmental taxes in an international duopoly," KIER Working Papers 628, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Manchev, Peter, 2006. "Oligopoly Model of a Debit Card Network," MPRA Paper 2460, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Feb 2007.
- Ruhai Wu & Xianjun Geng & Andrew B. Whinston, 2006. "Rationing-Based Price Discrimination," Working Papers 06010, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.
- Testuya Shinkai & Makoto Okamura, 2006. "The Effects of the Asymmetry of Information Intrafirms on Oligopolistic Market Outcomes," Discussion Paper Series 29, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2006.