Competition and cost overruns in procurement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herweg, Fabian & Schwarz, Marco A., 2016.
"Optimal Cost Overruns: Procurement Auctions and Renegotiation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabian Herweg & Marco A. Schwarz, 2016. "Optimal Cost Overruns: Procurement Auctions and Renegotiation," CESifo Working Paper Series 5838, CESifo Group Munich.
- Calogero Guccio & Giacomo Pignataro & Ilde Rizzo, 2014. "Evaluating the efficiency of public procurement contracts for cultural heritage conservation works in Italy," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 38(1), pages 43-70, February.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00512813 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Guccio & G. Pignataro & I. Rizzo, 2012.
"Determinants of adaptation costs in procurement: an empirical estimation on Italian public works contracts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(15), pages 1891-1909, May.
- Calogero Guccio & Giacomo Pignataro & Ilde Rizzo, 2011. "Determinants of Adaptation Costs in Procurement: An Empirical Estimation on Italian Public Works Contracts," Post-Print hal-00687731, HAL.
- Eshien Chong & Carine Staropoli & Anne Yvrande-Billon, 2014. "Auction versus Negotiation in Public Procurement: Looking for Empirical Evidence," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00512813, HAL.
- Kenju Akai & Shigehiro Serizawa, 2009. "Auctions for Public Construction with Corner-cutting," ISER Discussion Paper 0740r, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Jul 2010.
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 2015.
"Procurement with Unenforceable Contract Time and the Law of Liquidated Damages,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 160-186.
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 2012. "Procurement with Unenforceable Contract Time and the Law of Liquidated Damages," Working Papers 2012.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arozamena, Leandro & Weinschelbaum, Federico, 2009.
"The effect of corruption on bidding behavior in first-price auctions,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 645-657, August.
- Federico Weinschelbaum & Leandro Arozamena, 2004. "The Effect of Corruption on Bidding Behavior in First-Price Auctions," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 180, Econometric Society.
- Federico Weinschelbaum & Leandro Arozamena, 2005. "The Effect of Corruption on Bidding Behavior in First-Price Auctions," Working Papers 82, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Aug 2005.
- Decio Coviello & Mario Mariniello, 2008.
"Does Publicity Affect Competition? Evidence from Discontinuities in Public Procurement Auctions?,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO2008/04, European University Institute.
- Decio Coviello & Mario Mariniello, 2008. "Does Publicity Affect Competition? Evidence from Discontinuities in Public Procurement Auctions," CSEF Working Papers 189, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Todd Kaplan, 2012.
"Communication of preferences in contests for contracts,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 51(2), pages 487-503, October.
- Kaplan, Todd R, 2008. "Communication of Preferences in Contests for Contracts," MPRA Paper 18696, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2009.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Legros, Patrick, 2005.
"Public-private partnerships: contract design and risk transfer,"
5/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Mathias Dewatripont & Patrick Legros, 2005. "Public-private partnerships: contract design and risk transfer," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/175947, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsCost overruns; procurement contracts; strategic ignorance;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- H57 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Procurement
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .