Reputation and Contractual Performance in Long-Term Projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korok Ray, 2007. "Performance Evaluations and Efficient Sorting," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 839-882, September.
- Perez-Castrillo, David & Riedinger, Nicolas, 2004. "Auditing cost overrun claims," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 267-285, June.
- David Martimort & Flavio Menezes & Myrna Wooders & ELISABETTA IOSSA & DAVID MARTIMORT, 2015.
"The Simple Microeconomics of Public-Private Partnerships,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(1), pages 4-48, February.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2008. "The Simple Micro-Economics of Public-Private Partnerships," CEIS Research Paper 139, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 15 Feb 2013.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2008. "The Simple Micro-Economics of Public-Private Partnerships," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/199, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2015. "The Simple Microeconomics of Public-Private Partnerships," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109351, HAL.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Patrick Rey, 2014.
"Building Reputation For Contract Renewal: Implications For Performance Dynamics And Contract Duration,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 549-574, June.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Patrick Rey, 2010. "Building Reputation for Contract Renewal: Implications for Performance Dynamics and Contract Duration," CEIS Research Paper 155, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2013. "Building Reputation for Contract Renewal: Implications for Performance Dynamics and Contract Duration," CEPR Discussion Papers 9571, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2012. "Building Reputation for Contract Renewal: Implications for Performance Dynamics and Contract Duration," IDEI Working Papers 757, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Rey, Patrick, 2012. "Building Reputation for Contract Renewal: Implications for Performance Dynamics and Contract Duration," TSE Working Papers 12-368, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Juan-José Ganuza, 2007. "COMPETITION AND COST OVERRUNS IN PROCUREMENT -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 633-660, December.
- Yildirim, Huseyin, 2004. "Piecewise procurement of a large-scale project," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1349-1375, November.
- Mingfeng Lin & Siva Viswanathan & Ritu Agarwal, 2010. "An Empirical Study of Online Software Outsourcing: Signals under Different Contract Regimes," Working Papers 10-22, NET Institute.
- Kim, In-Gyu, 1998. "A model of selective tendering: Does bidding competition deter opportunism by contractors?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 907-925.
- Juan J. Ganuza, 1998. "Competition and cost overruns. Optimal misspecification of procurement contracts," Economics Working Papers 471, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2002.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:17:y:1986:i:summer:p:141-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.