Regional differences in socio-economic health inequalities in Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- García Gómez Pilar & López Nicolás Ángel, 2007. "Regional Differences in Socioeconomic Health Inequalities in Spain," Working Papers 201072, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Pilar García Gómez & Ángel López, 2004. "Regional differences in socio-economic health inequalities in Spain," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 757, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2004.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Watanabe, Naoko, 2003.
"On decomposing the causes of health sector inequalities with an application to malnutrition inequalities in Vietnam,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 207-223, January.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Van Doorslaer, Eddy & Watanabe, Naoko, 2001. "On decomposing the causes of health sector inequalities with an application to malnutrition inequalities in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2714, The World Bank.
- Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Paci, Pierella, 1989. "Equity in the Finance and Delivery of Health Care: Some Tentative Cross-country Comparisons," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 89-112, Spring.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam & Bleichrodt, Han & Calonge, Samuel & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Gerfin, Michael & Geurts, Jose & Gross, Lorna & Hakkinen, Unto & Leu, Robert E., 1997. "Income-related inequalities in health: some international comparisons," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 93-112, February.
- Jaume Puig Junoy & Angel Lopez Nicoĺs, 1995. "Assessing health care infrastructure at the regional level: a statistical approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(12), pages 463-466.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pilar García Gómez & Angel López Nicolás, 2006.
"Health shocks, employment and income in the Spanish labour market,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(9), pages 997-1009.
- Pilar García Gómez & Angel López Nicolás, 2005. "Health shocks, employment and income in the Spanish labour markets," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 05/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pilar García Gómez & Ángel López Nicolás, 2005.
"Socio-economic inequalities in health in Catalonia,"
Hacienda Pública Española,
IEF, vol. 175(4), pages 103-121, december.
- Pilar García Gómez & Ángel López, 2004. "Socio-economic inequalities in health in Catalonia," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 758, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2005.
- Pilar García Gómez & Ángel López, 2004. "Socio-economic inequalities in health in Catalonia," Economics Working Papers 758, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2005.
- Joan Costa Font & Joan Gil Trasfi, 2006. "Socio-Economic Inequalities in Reported Depression in Spain : A Decomposition Approach," Working Papers in Economics 152, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth inequalities; decomnposition analysis; Spain;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2004-12-12 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HEA-2004-12-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2004-12-02 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.