A Theory of Relative Deprivation and Myopic Addiction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Amnon & Neri, Frank & Grass, Dieter, 2006.
"Macroeconomic Aspects Of Substance Abuse: Diffusion, Productivity And Optimal Control,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 145-164, April.
- Levy, Amnon & Neri, Frank, 2004. "Macroeconomic Aspects of Substance Abuse: Diffusion, Productivity and Optimal Control," Economics Working Papers wp04-22, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Becker, Gary S & Murphy, Kevin M, 1988.
"A Theory of Rational Addiction,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(4), pages 675-700, August.
- Gary S. Becker & Kevin M. Murphy, 1986. "A Theory of Rational Addiction," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 41, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
More about this item
KeywordsRelative deprivation; myopia; substance abuse; addiction;
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp06-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .