Health-Risking Informal Service: Price, Prevalence and Law Enforcement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Amnon, 2002.
"A lifetime portfolio of risky and risk-free sexual behaviour and the prevalence of AIDS,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 993-1007, November.
- Levy, A., 2000. "A Lifetime Portfolio of Risky and Risk-Free Sexual Behaviour and the Prevalence of AIDS," Economics Working Papers wp01-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Levy, Amnon, 1992. "An Analysis of the Potential Externalities Affecting the Borrowing Behaviour of Developing Countries," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(58), pages 164-176, June.
- Levy, Ammon & Justman, Moshe & Hochman, Eithan, 1989. "The implications of financial cooperation in Israel's semi-cooperative villages," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 25-40, January.
- Robert N. Collender & David Zilberman, 1985. "Land Allocation under Uncertainty for Alternative Specifications of Return Distributions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(4), pages 779-786.
More about this item
KeywordsUnsafe sex service; risk bearing; sexually transmitted diseases; public costs; law enforcement;
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2005-11-09 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2005-11-09 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp05-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.