Health-Risking Informal Service: Price, Prevalence and Law Enforcement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levy, Amnon, 2002.
"A lifetime portfolio of risky and risk-free sexual behaviour and the prevalence of AIDS,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 993-1007, November.
- Levy, A., 2000. "A Lifetime Portfolio of Risky and Risk-Free Sexual Behaviour and the Prevalence of AIDS," Economics Working Papers wp01-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Levy, Amnon, 1992. "An Analysis of the Potential Externalities Affecting the Borrowing Behaviour of Developing Countries," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(58), pages 164-176, June.
- Levy, Ammon & Justman, Moshe & Hochman, Eithan, 1989. "The implications of financial cooperation in Israel's semi-cooperative villages," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 25-40, January.
- Robert N. Collender & David Zilberman, 1985. "Land Allocation under Uncertainty for Alternative Specifications of Return Distributions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(4), pages 779-786.
More about this item
KeywordsUnsafe sex service; risk bearing; sexually transmitted diseases; public costs; law enforcement;
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2005-11-09 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2005-11-09 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp05-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .