Report NEP-LAW-2005-11-09This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levy, Amnon, 2005. "Health-Risking Informal Service: Price, Prevalence and Law Enforcement," Economics Working Papers wp05-13, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Justina A.V. Fischer, 2005. "The Impact of Direct Democracy on Crime: Is the Median Voter Boundedly Rational?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-14, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Marcello Basili & Mauriziop Franzini, 2005. "The Avian Flu Disease: A Case of Precautionary Failure," Department of Economics University of Siena 454, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Marcello Basili & Antonio Nicita, 2005. "Deterrence and Compliance in a Demerit Point System," Department of Economics University of Siena 458, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Mauricio Drelichman, 2005. "Sons of Something: Taxes, Lawsuits and Local Political Control in Sixteenth Century Castile," Economic History 0508004, EconWPA.