The Industrialisation Process of Asian Small and Medium Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Homin Chen & Tain-Jy Chen, 1998. "Network Linkages and Location Choice in Foreign Direct Investment," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 29(3), pages 445-467, September.
- Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 1984. "Differences among exporting firms based on their degree of internationalization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 195-208, June.
- Abe, Makoto & Kawakami, Momoko, 1997. "A Distributive Comparison of Enterprise Size in Korea and Taiwan," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO), vol. 35(4), pages 382-400, December.
- Dalli, Daniele, 1995. "The organization of exporting activities: Relationships between internal and external arrangements," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-115, October.
- Linsu Kim*Nugent, Jeffrey B., 1994. "The Republic of Korea's small and medium size enterprises and their support systems," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1404, The World Bank.
- M-R Cho, 1997. "Large - small firm networks: a foundation of the new globalizing economy in South Korea," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(6), pages 1091-1108, June.
- Chi Schive, 1995. "Industrial Policies In A Maturing Taiwan Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 5-26.
- Ernst, Dieter, 1997.
"Partners For The China Circle? The Asian Production Networks Of Japanese Electronics Firms,"
UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series
qt5215p84k, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Dieter Ernst, 1997. "Partners for the China Circle? The Asian Production Networks of Japanese Electronics Firms," DRUID Working Papers 97-3, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Coviello, Nicole & Munro, Hugh, 1997. "Network relationships and the internationalisation process of small software firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 361-386, August.
- Chetty, Sylvie & Blankenburg Holm, Desiree, 2000. "Internationalisation of small to medium-sized manufacturing firms: a network approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 77-93, February.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia-Pacific; industrialisation process; Asian small and medium enterprises;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2002-04-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-IFN-2002-04-03 (International Finance)
- NEP-MIC-2002-04-03 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2002-04-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp00-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .