Technological Progress by Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holl, Adelheid, 2008. "Production subcontracting and location," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 299-309, May.
- Shuji Uchikawa, 2010. "Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan: Surviving the Long-Term Recession," Working Papers id:3065, eSocialSciences.
- Urata, Shujiro, 1998. "Explaining the poor performance of Japanese direct investment in the United States," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 49-62, January.
- Markus Poschke, 2018.
"The Firm Size Distribution across Countries and Skill-Biased Change in Entrepreneurial Technology,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 1-41, July.
- POSCHKE, Markus, 2011. "The Firm Size Distribution across Countries and Skill-Biased Change in Entrepreneurial Technology," Cahiers de recherche 08-2011, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Poschke, Markus, 2014. "The Firm Size Distribution across Countries and Skill-Biased Change in Entrepreneurial Technology," IZA Discussion Papers 7991, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joost van Acht & Joop Stam & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul, 2004.
"Business Ownership and Unemployment in Japan,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-036/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joost van Acht & Joop Stam & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul, 2004. "Business Ownership and Unemployment in Japan," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Andre van Stel & Lendert Baljeu & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul, 2006. "The Contribution of Business Ownership in Bringing Down Unemployment in Japan," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-05, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Biswajit Nag & Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay & Debdeep De, 2015. "Integrating India with Asian Production Networks: Prospects and Challenges," CESifo Working Paper Series 5616, CESifo Group Munich.
- Albert Berry, 1998. "The Potential Role of the SME Sector in Pakistan in a World of Increasing International Trade," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 25-49.
- Miguel García-Posada & Juan Mora-Sanguinetti, 2015. "Does (average) size matter? Court enforcement, business demography and firm growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 639-669, March.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Lendert Baljeu, 2007. "The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Unemployment in Japan," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-080/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Jul 2008.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:18:y:2002:i:1-3:p:53-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.