Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan: Surviving the Long-Term Recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Genda, Yuji & Kambayashi, Ryo, 2002. "Declining Self-Employment in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 73-91, March.
- Urata, Shujiro & Kawai, Hiroki, 2002. "Technological Progress by Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1-3), pages 53-67, Feb.- May.
- Asanuma, Banri, 1989. "Manufacturer-supplier relationships in Japan and the concept of relation-specific skill," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-30, March.
More about this item
Keywordslarge enterprises; small and medium enterprises; SMEs; productivity; business environment; labor;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2010-10-30 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2010-10-30 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:3065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .