Report NEP-SBM-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Huergo & Lourdes Moreno, 2010. "Does history matter for the relationship between R&D, Innovation and Productivity?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_41, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Elsa Sarmento & Alcina Nunes, 2010. "Comparative Survival Analysis of Firms: the case of the Portuguese North region," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 53, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Janina Reinkowski & Björn Alecke & Timo Mitze & Gerhard Untiedt, 2010. "Effectiveness of Public R&D Subsidies in East Germany – Is it a Matter of Firm Size?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0204, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Tom Broekel & Matthias Buerger & Thomas Brenner, 2010. "An investigation of the relation between cooperation and the innovative success of German regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1011, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2010.
- Francesco Bogliacino, 2010. "Innovation and Employment: A firm level analysis with European R&D Scoreboard data," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-08, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Shuji Uchikawa, 2010. "Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan: Surviving the Long-Term Recession," Working Papers id:3065, eSocialSciences.
- José García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú & José Polo-Otero, 2010. "Which firms want PhDs? The effect of the university-industry relationship on the PhD labour market," Working Papers XREAP2010-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2010.
- Christian, Dreger & Georg, Erber, 2010.
"Regionale Innovationssysteme der EU im Prozess der Globalisierung
[Regional EU-Innovationsystems under Transformation in the Process of Globalisation]," MPRA Paper 26112, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Oct 2010.
- Drine, Imed & Grach, Mouna, 2010. "Supporting Women Entrepreneurs in Tunisia," Working Paper Series wp2010-100, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ana Pérez-Luño & Jesus Cambra-Fierro, 2010. "Listen to the market: Do its complexity and signals make companies more innovative," Working Papers 10.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Jonas Onkelinx & Leo Sleuwaegen, 2010. "Internationalization strategy and performance of small and medium sized enterprises," Working Paper Research 197, National Bank of Belgium.
- Filip Abraham & Jan Van Hove, 2010. "Can Belgian firms cope with the Chinese dragon and the Asian tigers ? The export performance of multi-product firms on foreign markets," Working Paper Research 204, National Bank of Belgium.
- Jacob Rubæk Holm & Christian Richter Østergaard, 2010. "Sources of Regional Resilience in the Danish ICT Sector," DRUID Working Papers 10-28, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.