An investigation of the relation between cooperation and the innovative success of German regions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamás Sebestyén & Attila Varga, 2013.
"Research productivity and the quality of interregional knowledge networks,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(1), pages 155-189, August.
- Tamás Sebestyén & Attila Varga, 2012. "Research Productivity and the Quality of Interregional Knowledge Networks," Working Papers 2012/2, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Jun 2012.
- Tom Broekel, 2015. "Do Cooperative Research and Development (R&D) Subsidies Stimulate Regional Innovation Efficiency? Evidence from Germany," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(7), pages 1087-1110, July.
- Broekel, Tom & Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas, 2011. "The effects of cooperative R&D subsidies and subsidized cooperation on employment growth," Working Paper Series in Economics 34, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Stoetzer, Matthias-Wolfgang & Pfeil, Silko & Kaps, Katharina & Sauer, Thomas, 2011. "Regional dispersion of cooperation activities as success factor of innovation oriented SME," Jena Contributions to Economic Research 2011,4, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Tom Broekel & Antje Schimke & Thomas Brenner, 2011. "The effects of cooperative R and D subsidies and subsidized cooperation on employment growth," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2012.
"Knowledge networks in the Dutch aviation industry: the proximity paradox,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 409-433, March.
- Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2009. "Knowledge networks in the Dutch aviation industry: the proximity paradox," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0915, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2009.
More about this item
Keywordsregional innovation efficiency; cooperation intensity; collaboration; regional cooperation;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-10-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2010-10-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2010-10-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2010-10-30 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2010-10-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egu:wpaper:1011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deguunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.