Report NEP-INO-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Bogliacino, 2010. "Innovation and Employment: A firm level analysis with European R&D Scoreboard data," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-08, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Elena Huergo & Lourdes Moreno, 2010. "Does history matter for the relationship between R&D, Innovation and Productivity?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_41, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Janina Reinkowski & Björn Alecke & Timo Mitze & Gerhard Untiedt, 2010. "Effectiveness of Public R&D Subsidies in East Germany – Is it a Matter of Firm Size?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0204, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ana Pérez-Luño & Jesus Cambra-Fierro, 2010. "Listen to the market: Do its complexity and signals make companies more innovative," Working Papers 10.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Tom Broekel & Matthias Buerger & Thomas Brenner, 2010. "An investigation of the relation between cooperation and the innovative success of German regions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1011, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Oct 2010.
- CZARNITZKI Dirk & LOPES BENTO Cindy, 2010. "Evaluation of public R&D policies: A cross-country comparison," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-31, LISER.
- José García-Quevedo & Francisco Mas-Verdú & José Polo-Otero, 2010. "Which firms want PhDs? The effect of the university-industry relationship on the PhD labour market," Working Papers XREAP2010-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2010.
- Viral V. Acharya & Ramin P. Baghai & Krishnamurthy V. Subramanian, 2010. "Labor Laws and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 16484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2010. "The Porter Hypothesis and Hyperbolic Discounting," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_42, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2010. "Technology Diffusion with Learning Spillovers: Patent versus Free Access," Post-Print hal-00508795, HAL.
- Holger Strulik & Klaus Prettner & Alexia Prskawetz, 2010. "R&D-Based Growth in the Post-Modern Era," Working Papers 1009, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Nobuo Kiriyama, 2010. "Trade and Innovation: Report on the Chemicals Sector," OECD Trade Policy Papers 103, OECD Publishing.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Fernanda Figueiredo, 2010. "Firm Size Distribution under Horizontal and Vertical R&D," FEP Working Papers 389, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lohwasser, Richard & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010. "Relating R&D and Investment Policies to CCS Market Diffusion Through Two-Factor Learning," FCN Working Papers 6/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Ellahi, Abida & Rashid, Abdul, 2010. "Domestic or International Hotels: The Frontrunner of Service Innovation and Customer Choice in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 26089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "On the Correlation between Research Performance and Social Network Analysis Measures Applied to Research Collaboration Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201066, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Oct 2010.