Supporting Women Entrepreneurs in Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; gender; women entrepreneurs; Africa;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2010-10-30 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2010-10-30 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2010-10-30 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2010-10-30 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2010-10-30 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2010-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .