The Financial Deepening-Productivity Nexus in China: 1987-2001
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zhang Jun & Guanghua Wan & Yu Jin, 2007. "The Financial Deepening-Productivity Nexus in China: 1987-2001," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 37-49.
References listed on IDEAS
- Era Dabla-Norris, 2005. "Issues in Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations in China," IMF Working Papers 05/30, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Didier, Tatiana & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2013.
"The financing and growth of firms in China and India: Evidence from capital markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 111-137.
- Didier, Tatiana & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2013. "The financing and growth of firms in China and India : evidence from capital markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6401, The World Bank.
- Sergio Schmukler & Tatiana Didier, 2013. "The Financing and Growth of Firms in China and India: Evidence from Capital Markets," 2013 Meeting Papers 98, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Zhang, Jun, 2008. "China?s Economic Growth: Trajectories and Evolving Institutions," WIDER Working Paper Series 033, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Iftekhar Hasan & Haizhi Wang & Mingming Zhou, 2009.
"Do better institutions improve bank efficiency? Evidence from a transitional economy,"
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(2), pages 107-127, January.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Wang, Haizhi & Zhou, Mingming, 2008. "Do better institutions improve bank efficiency? : evidence from a transitional economy," BOFIT Discussion Papers 28/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth; financial development; productivity; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2007-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.