The Role of Federalism in Developing the US during Nineteenth-century Globalization
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bordo, Michael D. & Vegh, Carlos A., 2002.
"What if Alexander Hamilton had been Argentinean? A comparison of the early monetary experiences of Argentina and the United States,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 459-494, April.
- Michael D. Bordo & Carlos A. Vegh, 1998. "What If Alexander Hamilton Had Been Argentinean? A Comparison of the Early Monetary Experiences of Argentina and the United States," NBER Working Papers 6862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Joseph Wallis & Richard E. Sylla & Arthur Grinath III, 2004. "Sovereign Debt and Repudiation: The Emerging-Market Debt Crisis in the U.S. States, 1839-1843," NBER Working Papers 10753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Good, David F., 1986. "Uneven Development in the Nineteenth Century: A Comparison of the Habsburg Empire and the United States," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 137-151, March.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1998. "The Age of Mass Migration: Causes and Economic Impact," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195116519, April.
- Peter Temin, 1991. "Lessons from the Great Depression," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262700441, July.
- Rosenbloom, Joshua L., 1990. "One Market or Many? Labor Market Integration in the Late Nineteenth-Century United States," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(01), pages 85-107, March.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2001. "Globalization and History: The Evolution of a Nineteenth-Century Atlantic Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262650592, July.
- Kenneth L. Sokoloff & Stanley L. Engerman, 2000. "Institutions, Factor Endowments, and Paths of Development in the New World," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 217-232, Summer. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2006-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.