Debt Relief and Growth: A study of Zambia and Tanzania
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Hossain, Shaikh I., 1998. "The combined incidence of taxes and public expenditures in the Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 963-977, June.
- Erik Thorbecke & Hong-Sang Jung, 2001. "The Impact of Public Education Expenditure on Human Capital, Growth, and Poverty in Tanzania and Zambia; A General Equilibrium Approach," IMF Working Papers 01/106, International Monetary Fund.
- Arne Bigsten, 2001. "Policy-Making in Resource-Rich Countries," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 2(3), pages 139-153, July.
- Bigsten , Arne & Kayizzi-Mugerwa, Steve, 2000. "The Political Economy of Policy Failure in Zambia," Working Papers in Economics 23, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob, 1999. "How inadequate provision of public infrastructure and services affects private investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2262, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:dp2001-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.