Compliance with the private standards and capacity building of national institutions under globalization: new agendas for developing countries?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rufin Baghana & Pierre Mohnen, 2009.
"Effectiveness of R&D tax incentives in small and large enterprises in Québec,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 91-107, June.
- Baghana, Rufin & Mohnen, Pierre, 2009. "Effectiveness of R&D Tax Incentives in Small and Large Enterprises in Quebec," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rufin Baghana & Pierre Mohnen, 2009. "Effectiveness of R&D Tax Incentives in Small and Large Enterprises in Québec," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-01, CIRANO.
- Fulponi, Linda, 2006. "Private voluntary standards in the food system: The perspective of major food retailers in OECD countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Laurian J. Unnevehr & Helen H. Jensen, 1996.
"HACCP as a Regulatory Innovation to Improve Food Safety in the Meat Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 764-769.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Jensen, Helen H., 1996. "HACCP As a Regulatory Innovation to Improve Food Safety in the Meat Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 937, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Laurian J. Unnevehr & Helen H. Jensen, 1996. "HACCP as a Regulatory Innovation to Improve Food Safety in the Meat Industry," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp152, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Reardon, Thomas & Codron, Jean-Marie & Busch, Lawrence & Bingen, R. James & Harris, Craig, 1999. "Global Change In Agrifood Grades And Standards: Agribusiness Strategic Responses In Developing Countries," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(03/04).
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Ponte, Stefano, 2005. "Standards as a new form of social contract? Sustainability initiatives in the coffee industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 284-301, June.
- C. Dolan & J. Humphrey, 2000. "Governance and Trade in Fresh Vegetables: The Impact of UK Supermarkets on the African Horticulture Industry," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 147-176.
- Mario Cimoli & Jorge Katz, 2003. "Structural reforms, technological gaps and economic development: a Latin American perspective," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 387-411, April.
- Szulanski, Gabriel & Jensen, Robert J., 2008. "Growing through copying: The negative consequences of innovation on franchise network growth," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1732-1741, December.
- Joseph Stiglitz, 2003. "Globalization and the economic role of the state in the new millennium," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 3-26, February.
- Perez-Aleman, Paola, 2000. "Learning, Adjustment and Economic Development: Transforming Firms, The State and Associations in Chile," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 41-55, January.
- Michiko Iizuka, 2009. "Standards as a platform for innovation and learning in the global economy: a case study of the Chilean salmon farming industry," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 274-293.
- Robert J. Jensen & Gabriel Szulanski, 2007. "Template Use and the Effectiveness of Knowledge Transfer," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(11), pages 1716-1730, November.
- Paola Perez-Aleman, 2005. "CLUSTER formation, institutions and learning: the emergence of clusters and development in Chile," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 651-677, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2010. "The new kid in the forest: the impact of China's resource demand on Gabon's tropical timber value chain," MPRA Paper 37982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStandards; Role of National Institutions; Capacity Building; Latin America; Agri-food;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2009025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .