Standards as a platform for innovation and learning in the global economy: a case study of the Chilean salmon farming industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iizuka, Michiko & Borbon-Galvez, Yari, 2009. "Compliance with the private standards and capacity building of national institutions under globalization: new agendas for developing countries?," MERIT Working Papers 025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:afe:journl:v:19:y:2017:i:1:p:61-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Micheline Goedhuys & Pierre Mohnen, 2017.
"Management Standard Certification and Firm productivity: Micro-evidence from Africa,"
Journal of African Development,
African Finance and Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 61-83.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Mohnen, Pierre, 2016. "Management standard certification and firm productivity: micro-evidence from Africa," MERIT Working Papers 012, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Nabaz T. Khayyat & Jeong-Dong Lee, 2012. "A New Index Measure of Technological Capabilities for Developing Countries," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201291, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2012.
- Khayyat, Nabaz T. & Lee, Jeong-Dong, 2015. "A measure of technological capabilities for developing countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 210-223.
More about this item
Keywordsstandards; technology catch up; Chile; innovation; learning; globalisation; salmon farming; technological capability; absorptive capacity; knowledge creation; collective capability.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijtlid:v:2:y:2009:i:4:p:274-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=240 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.