A cross-country analysis of the relationship between income inequality and social capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John M. Quigley, 1998. "Urban Diversity and Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 127-138, Spring.
- Duncan Black & Vernon Henderson, 1999. "A Theory of Urban Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(2), pages 252-284, April.
- Kennedy, Bruce P. & Kawachi, Ichiro & Prothrow-Stith, Deborah & Lochner, Kimberly & Gupta, Vanita, 1998. "Social capital, income inequality, and firearm violent crime," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 7-17, July.
- Bram Lancee & Herman Werfhorst, 2011. "GINI DP 6: Income Inequality and Participation: A Comparison of 24 European Countries," GINI Discussion Papers 6, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Burgess, Simon & Lane, Julia I., 2007.
"Cities, matching and the productivity gains of agglomeration,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 112-128, January.
- Fredrik Andersson & Simon Burgess & Julia Lane, 2004. "Cities, Matching and the Productivity Gains of Agglomeration," CEP Discussion Papers dp0648, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Burgess, Simon & Lane, Julia, 2004. "Cities, Matching and the Productivity Gains of Agglomeration," CEPR Discussion Papers 4598, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barro, Robert J, 2000. "Inequality and Growth in a Panel of Countries," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-32, March.
- Bram Lancee & Herman Werfhorst, 2011. "GINI DP 6: Appendix - Income Inequality and Participation: A Comparison of 24 European Countries," GINI Discussion Papers 6ap, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Growiec, Jakub & Growiec, Katarzyna, 2007. "Social Capital, Well-Being, and Earnings: Theory and Evidence from Poland," MPRA Paper 7071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Urszula Markowska-Przybyła & David M. Ramsey, 2018. "Social Capital and Long-Term Regional Development within Poland in the Light of Experimental Economics and Data from a Questionnaire," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-26, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2013-10-18 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-CWA-2014-02-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EUR-2013-10-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-EUR-2014-02-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PBE-2014-02-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2013-10-18 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-SOC-2014-02-02 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:umarot:2013003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Leonne Portz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/romaanl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.