Access Regulation under Asymmetric Information about Demand
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- João Vareda, 2007. "Access Regulation under Asymmetric Information about Demand," Working Papers 30, Portuguese Competition Authority.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bourreau, Marc & Dogan, Pinar, 2005. "Unbundling the local loop," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 173-199, January.
- João Vareda, 2007.
"Unbundling and Incumbent Investment in Quality Upgrades and Cost Reduction,"
31, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Vareda, João, 2007. "Unbundling and Incumbent Investment in Quality Upgrades and Cost Reduction," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp526, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1994.
"Access pricing and competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1673-1710, December.
- J-J. Laffont & J. Tirole, 1994. "Access Pricing and Competition," Working papers 95-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1994. "Access Pricing and Competition," Working papers 94-31, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Myerson, Roger B, 1979.
"Incentive Compatibility and the Bargaining Problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 61-73, January.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1977. "Incentive Compatability and the Bargaining Problem," Discussion Papers 284, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Paula Sarmento, 2003. "Entry Regulation under Asymmetric Information about Demand: A Signalling Model Approach," CEF.UP Working Papers 0304, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dogan, Pinar & Bourreau, Marc & Manant, Matthieu, 2010. "A Critical Review of the â€œLadder of Investmentâ€ Approach," Scholarly Articles 4777447, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Francesca Stroffolini, 2012.
"Vertical Integration and Costly Demand Information in Regulated Network Industries,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 40(4), pages 249-271, June.
- Elisabetta Iossa & Francesca Stroffolini, 2008. "Vertical Integration and Costly Demand Information in Regulated Network Industries," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-03, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
More about this item
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-01-12 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2008-01-12 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2008-01-12 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unl:unlfep:wp525. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sean Story). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.