Is South–South Trade A Testing Ground For Structural Transformation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Imbs & Romain Wacziarg, 2003.
"Stages of Diversification,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 63-86, March.
- Imbs, Jean & Wacziarg, Romain, 2000. "Stages of Diversification," CEPR Discussion Papers 2642, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Imbs & Romain Wacziarg, 2003. "Stages of Diversification," Post-Print hal-00612598, HAL.
- Wacziarg, Romain & Imbs, Jean, 2000. "Stages of Diversification," Research Papers 1653, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Alberto Amurgo-Pacheco, Martha Denisse Pierola, 2007.
"Patterns of export diversification in developing countries: intensive and extensive margins,"
IHEID Working Papers
20-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Jul 2007.
- Amurgo-Pacheco, Alberto & Pierola, Martha Denisse, 2008. "Patterns of export diversification in developing countries : intensive and extensive margins," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4473, The World Bank.
- C. A. Hidalgo & B. Klinger & A. -L. Barabasi & R. Hausmann, 2007. "The Product Space Conditions the Development of Nations," Papers 0708.2090, arXiv.org.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Klinger, Bailey, 2006.
"Structural Transformation and Patterns of Comparative Advantage in the Product Space,"
Working Paper Series
rwp06-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Bailey Klinger, 2006. "Structural Transformation and Patterns of Comparative Advantage in the Product Space," CID Working Papers 128, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Nancy L. Stokey, 1991. "The Volume and Composition of Trade Between Rich and Poor Countries," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 63-80.
- Beers, C.P., 1991. "Trade between developing countries and its importance for economic development," Serie Research Memoranda 0113, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- M. A. Mcpherson & M. R. Redfearn & M. A. Tieslau, 2000. "A Re-Examination of the Linder Hypothesis: A Random-Effects Tobit Approach," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 123-136.
- Juan Carlos Hallak, 2010. "A Product-Quality View of the Linder Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(3), pages 453-466, August.
- Amsden, Alice H, 1976. "Trade in Manufactures between Developing Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(344), pages 778-790, December.
- Amsden, Alice H., 1986. "The direction of trade -- past and present -- and the learning effects of exports to different directions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 249-274, October.
- Balassa, Bela, 1986. "Comparative Advantage in Manufactured Goods: A Reappraisal," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(2), pages 315-319, May.
- Michael McPherson & Michael Redfearn & Margie Tieslau, 2001. "International trade and developing countries: an empirical investigation of the Linder hypothesis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 649-657.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicole Alice Sindzingre, 2011. "The Rise of China in Sub-Saharan Africa: its Ambiguous Economic Impacts," Post-Print halshs-00636022, HAL.
- Amighini, Alessia & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2014.
"Impact of South–South FDI and Trade on the Export Upgrading of African Economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-17.
- Alessia Amighini & Marco Sanfilippo, 2013. "Impact of South-South FDI and trade on the export upgrading of African economies," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/75, European University Institute.
- Lee Robinson & Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2012. "China’s Ambiguous Impacts on Commodity-Dependent Countries: the Example of Sub-Saharan Africa (with a Focus on Zambia)," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-39, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unc:blupap:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Porcu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/unctach.html .