The direction of trade -- past and present -- and the learning effects of exports to different directions
No abstract is available for this item.
- Goh, Ai-Ting & Olivier, Jacques, 2002.
"Learning by doing, trade in capital goods and growth,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 411-444, March.
- Ai Ting Goh & Jacques Olivier, 2000. "Learning by Doing, Trade in Capital Goods and Growth," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0854, Econometric Society.
- Goh, Ai-Ting & Olivier, Jacques, 2001. "Learning by Doing, Trade in Capital Goods and Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jacques Olivier & Ai-Ting Goh, 2002. "Learning by doing, trade in capital goods and growth," Post-Print hal-00460091, HAL.
- Amighini, Alessia & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2014. "Impact of South–South FDI and Trade on the Export Upgrading of African Economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-17.
- Alessia Amighini & Marco Sanfilippo, 2013. "Impact of South-South FDI and trade on the export upgrading of African economies," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/75, European University Institute.
- Natalia Trofimenko, 2005. "Learning by Exporting: Does It Matter Where One Learns?," Kiel Working Papers 1262, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lansana Bangoura & Diadié Diaw & Karim Barkat, 2013. "Does North-South trade favors training effects : What to learn from trade sophistication links?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2763-2777.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & RUIZ-TAMARIT, Ramon, "undated". "Capital maintenance and investment: complements or substitutes?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1630, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & RUIZ-TAMARIT Ramon, 2001. "Capital Maintenance and Investment : Complements or Substitutes ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bailey Klinger, 2009. "Is South–South Trade A Testing Ground For Structural Transformation?," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 40, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Development, trade, and the environment: which way now?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 83-88, May.
- Trofimenko, Natalia, 2005. "Learning by Exporting: Does It Matter Where One Learns? Evidence from Colombian Manufacturing Plants," Kiel Working Papers 1262, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:23:y:1986:i:2:p:249-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed