The direction of trade -- past and present -- and the learning effects of exports to different directions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goh, Ai-Ting & Olivier, Jacques, 2002.
"Learning by doing, trade in capital goods and growth,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 411-444, March.
- Ai Ting Goh & Jacques Olivier, 2000. "Learning by Doing, Trade in Capital Goods and Growth," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0854, Econometric Society.
- Goh, Ai-Ting & Olivier, Jacques, 2001. "Learning by Doing, Trade in Capital Goods and Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jacques Olivier & Ai-Ting Goh, 2002. "Learning by doing, trade in capital goods and growth," Post-Print hal-00460091, HAL.
- Huiying Zhang & Xiaohui Yang, 2016. "Intellectual Property Rights and Export Sophistication," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(03), pages 1-19, October.
- Amighini, Alessia & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2014.
"Impact of South–South FDI and Trade on the Export Upgrading of African Economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-17.
- Alessia Amighini & Marco Sanfilippo, 2013. "Impact of South-South FDI and trade on the export upgrading of African economies," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/75, European University Institute.
- Loretti Dobrescu & Mihaela Neamtu & Dumitru Opris, 2013. "Deterministic and Stochastic Three-Sector Dynamic Growth Model with Endogenous Labour Supply," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(284), pages 99-111, March.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:78:y:2003:i:1:d:10.1007_s00712-002-0554-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bailey Klinger, 2009. "Is South–South Trade A Testing Ground For Structural Transformation?," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 40, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Lansana Bangoura & Diadié Diaw & Karim Barkat, 2013. "Does North-South trade favors training effects : What to learn from trade sophistication links?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2763-2777.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Ramón Ruiz-Tamarit, 2003.
"Capital Maintenance and Investment: Complements or Substitutes?,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 1-28, January.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & RUIZ-TAMARIT Ramon, 2001. "Capital Maintenance and Investment : Complements or Substitutes ?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & RUIZ-TAMARIT, Ramon, 2003. "Capital maintenance and investment: complements or substitutes?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1630, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Development, trade, and the environment: which way now?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 83-88, May.
- repec:oup:cjrecs:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:15-34. is not listed on IDEAS
- Trofimenko, Natalia, 2005. "Learning by Exporting: Does It Matter Where One Learns? Evidence from Colombian Manufacturing Plants," Kiel Working Papers 1262, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:23:y:1986:i:2:p:249-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .