Development, trade, and the environment: which way now?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995.
"Game Models of Environmental Policy in an Open Economy,"
9511, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal, 1996. "Game models of environmental policy in an open economy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2), pages 185-200.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Game Models Of Environmental Policy In An Open Economy," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28364, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1994. "An open economy model of the effects of unilateral environmental policy by a large developing country," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 221-232, August.
- Sen, Amartya, 1983. "Development: Which Way Now?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 742-62, December.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "North-South Trade and the Global Environment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 851-74, September.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1992. "On ecological dumping," Kiel Working Papers 523, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Leading issues in domestic environmental regulation: A review essay," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 23-39, January.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal, 1993. "Should Large Developing Countries Pursue Environmental Policy Unilaterally?," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 191-202, July.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1994. "On Ecological Dumping," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 822-40, Supplemen.
- Amsden, Alice H., 1986. "The direction of trade -- past and present -- and the learning effects of exports to different directions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 249-274, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:13:y:1995:i:2:p:83-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.