Development, trade, and the environment: which way now?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal, 1996.
"Game models of environmental policy in an open economy,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2), pages 185-200.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Game Models Of Environmental Policy In An Open Economy," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28364, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Game Models of Environmental Policy in an Open Economy," Working Papers 9511, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Leading issues in domestic environmental regulation: A review essay," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 23-39, January.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1994. "North-South Trade and the Global Environment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 851-874, September.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1994. "On Ecological Dumping," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 822-840, Supplemen.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal, 1993. "Should Large Developing Countries Pursue Environmental Policy Unilaterally?," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 191-202, July.
- Sen, Amartya, 1983. "Development: Which Way Now?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(372), pages 742-762, December.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1994. "An open economy model of the effects of unilateral environmental policy by a large developing country," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 221-232, August.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1992. "On ecological dumping," Kiel Working Papers 523, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Amsden, Alice H., 1986. "The direction of trade -- past and present -- and the learning effects of exports to different directions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 249-274, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Hamid Beladi, 2008.
"A Dynamic Analysis Of Protection And Environmental Policy In A Small Trading Developing Country,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Dynamic And Stochastic Approaches To The Environment And Economic Development, chapter 11, pages 189-212
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2002. "A dynamic analysis of protection and environmental policy in a small trading developing country," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 197-209, November.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995.
"An Agenda for the Study of Land Use, Wilderness Designation, and Resource Regulation in the American West,"
9521, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "An Agenda For The Study Of Land Use, Wilderness Designation, And Resource Regulation In The American West," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28360, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1996. "Fairness, stewardship and sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 11-17, October.
- Muradian, Roldan & Martinez-Alier, Joan, 2001. "Trade and the environment: from a 'Southern' perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 281-297, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:13:y:1995:i:2:p:83-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .