Game Models Of Environmental Policy In An Open Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal, 1996. "Game models of environmental policy in an open economy," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2), pages 185-200.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Game Models of Environmental Policy in an Open Economy," Working Papers 9511, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- McGuire, Martin C., 1982. "Regulation, factor rewards, and international trade," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 335-354, April.
- Markusen James R. & Morey Edward R. & Olewiler Nancy D., 1993.
"Environmental Policy when Market Structure and Plant Locations Are Endogenous,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 69-86, January.
- James R. Markusen & Edward R. Morey & Nancy Olewiler, 1991. "Environmental Policy When Market Structure and Plant Locations are Endo-genous," NBER Working Papers 3671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pethig, Rudiger, 1976. "Pollution, welfare, and environmental policy in the theory of Comparative Advantage," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 160-169, February.
- Tobey, James A, 1990. "The Effects of Domestic Environmental Policies on Patterns of World Trade: An Empirical Test," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 191-209.
- Merrifield, John D., 1988. "The impact of selected abatement strategies on transnational pollution, the terms of trade, and factor rewards: A general equilibrium approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 259-284, September.
- Markusen, James R., 1975. "International externalities and optimal tax structures," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 15-29, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 1994. "On the possibility of attaining environmental and trade objectives simultaneously," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(6), pages 545-553, December.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-017-0809-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amitrajeet A. Batabyal & Dug Man Lee, 2008.
"Dynamic Environmental Policy In Developing Countries With A Dual Economy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Dynamic And Stochastic Approaches To The Environment And Economic Development, chapter 10, pages 165-187
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Lee, Dug Man & Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 2002. "Dynamic environmental policy in developing countries with a dual economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 191-206, May.
- D. Lee & A. Batabyal, "undated". "Dynamic environmental policy in developing countries with a dual economy," Working Papers 2000-29, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Peter Nijkamp, 1997. "Optimal Growth, Coordination and Sustainability in the Spatial Economy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-104/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Development, trade, and the environment: which way now?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 83-88, May.
More about this item
Keywordsenvironmental; policy; open; economy; game; Environmental Economics and Policy; D62; F13; Q28;
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:usuesp:28364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edusuus.html .