Global Pollution: A Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model of Pigouvian Taxation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asako, Kazumi, 1979. "Environmental Pollution in an Open Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 55(151), pages 359-367, December.
- McGuire, Martin C., 1982. "Regulation, factor rewards, and international trade," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 335-354, April.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Merrifield, John D., 1988. "The impact of selected abatement strategies on transnational pollution, the terms of trade, and factor rewards: A general equilibrium approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 259-284, September.
- Kosobud, Richard F & Daly, Thomas A, 1984. "Global Conflict or Cooperation over the CO2 Climate Impact?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 638-659.
- Pethig, Rudiger, 1976. "Pollution, welfare, and environmental policy in the theory of Comparative Advantage," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 160-169, February.
- Hahn, Robert W, 1989. "Economic Prescriptions for Environmental Problems: How the Patient Followed the Doctor's Orders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 95-114, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kohn, Robert E., 1995. "Exporting toxic waste," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 187-195, September.
- Robert Kohn, 1995. "Salvatore model with equiproportional preservation of forests," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 63-79, January.
- Kohn, Robert E., 2000. "The effect of environmental taxes on the volume of international trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 77-87, July.
- Robert E. Kohn & Paul E. Chambers, 2000. "Pollution Abatement and International Self-Sufficiency," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 213-219, Spring.
- Haixiao Huang, Walter C. Labys, 2002. "Environment and trade: a review of issues and methods," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 100-160.
- Robert Kohn, 1998. "Environmental Protection by One or Both Trading Partners in a Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 327-342, October.
More about this item
KeywordsExternality; Heckscher Ohlin; Lump Sum Transfer; Pigouvian Tax; Polluting; Pollution; Tax; Taxation; Terms of Trade; Trade;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:17:y:1991:i:3:p:337-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.