Behavioral Efficiency I: Definition, Methodology and Demonstration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ronald M Harstad, 2011. "Behavioral Efficiency I: Definition, Methodology and Demonstration," ISER Discussion Paper 0818, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lei, Vivian & Noussair, Charles N & Plott, Charles R, 2001.
"Nonspeculative Bubbles in Experimental Asset Markets: Lack of Common Knowledge of Rationality vs. Actual Irrationality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 831-859, July.
- Lei, V. & Noussair, C. & Plott, C.R., 1998. "Non-Speculative Bubbles in Experimental Asset Markets: Lack of Common Knowledge of Rationality Vs. Actual Irrationality," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1120, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Ronald M. Harstad & E. Elisabet Rutstr–m, 2004. "Experimental Methods and Elicitation of Values," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 7(2), pages 123-140, June.
- Glenn W. Harrison & John A. List, 2004. "Field Experiments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 1009-1055, December.
- Myerson, Roger B. & Satterthwaite, Mark A., 1983. "Efficient mechanisms for bilateral trading," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 265-281, April.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
- Charles Zhoucheng Zheng, 2002. "Optimal Auction with Resale," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(6), pages 2197-2224, November.
- S.J. Rassenti & V.L. Smith & R.L. Bulfin, 1982. "A Combinatorial Auction Mechanism for Airport Time Slot Allocation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 402-417, Autumn.
- Ronald Harstad, 2000. "Dominant Strategy Adoption and Bidders' Experience with Pricing Rules," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 3(3), pages 261-280, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. M. Harstad & R. Selten., 2014.
"Bounded-Rationality Models: Tasks to Become Intellectually Competitive,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Ronald M. Harstad & Reinhard Selten, 2013. "Bounded-Rationality Models: Tasks to Become Intellectually Competitive," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(2), pages 496-511, June.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2014.
"Efficiency Measurement via Revealed Thresholds, Without Knowing Valuations,"
1603, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 01 Mar 2016.
- Ronald M. Harstad, 2014. "Efficiency Measurement via Revealed Thresholds, Without Knowing Valuations," Working Papers 1405, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 01 Mar 2016.
- Harstad, Ronald M. & Selten, Reinhard, 2016. "Diminished-dimensional political economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 213-219.
More about this item
Keywordsbehavioral efficiency; field experiment methodology; allocative efficiency; revelation of valuations; aftermarkets;
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umc:wpaper:1120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Kulp). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edumous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.