Why Bank Governance is Different
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jbkreg:v:19:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1057_s41261-017-0045-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vittoria Cerasi & Tommaso Oliviero, 2014.
"Managerial compensation, regulation and risk in banks: theory and evidence from the financial crisis,"
279, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2014.
- Vittoria Cerasi & Tommaso Oliviero, 2014. "Managerial Compensation, Regulation and Risk in Banks: Theory and Evidence from the Financial Crisis," CSEF Working Papers 374, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ian P. Dewing & Peter O. Russell, 2016. "Whistleblowing, Governance and Regulation Before the Financial Crisis: The Case of HBOS," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 155-169, March.
- Akbar, Saeed & Kharabsheh, Buthiena & Poletti-Hughes, Jannine & Shah, Syed Zulfiqar Ali, 2017. "Board structure and corporate risk taking in the UK financial sector," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 101-110.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry & Ma, Kebin, 2013.
"How does corporate governance affect bank capitalization strategies ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6636, The World Bank.
- Anginer, D. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Huizinga, H.P. & Ma, K., 2013. "How does Corporate Governance Affect Bank Capitalization Strategies?," Discussion Paper 2013-054, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry & Ma, Kebin, 2013. "How does corporate governance affect bank capitalization strategies?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9674, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry & Ma, Kebin, 2014.
"Corporate governance and bank insolvency risk : international evidence,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7017, The World Bank.
- Anginer, Deniz & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, Harry & Ma, Kebin, 2014. "Corporate Governance and Bank Insolvency Risk: International Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anginer, D. & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Huizinga, H.P. & Ma, K., 2014. "Corporate Governance and Bank Insolvency Risk : International Evidence," Discussion Paper 2014-053, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Liang, Hsin-Yu & Chen, I-Ju & Chen, Sheng-Syan, 2016. "Does corporate governance mitigate bank diversification discount?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 129-143.
- Garel, Alexandre & Petit-Romec, Arthur, 2017. "Bank capital in the crisis: It's not just how much you have but who provides it," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 152-166.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:150:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3116-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:etrans:v:25:y:2017:i:3:p:377-437 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jbkreg:v:18:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41261-016-0037-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:40-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ids:ijbget:v:13:y:2019:i:3:p:244-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rachdi Houssem & Trabelsi Mohamed Ali & Trad Naama, 2013.
"Banking Governance and Risk: The Case of Tunisian Conventional Banks,"
Review of Economic Perspectives,
Sciendo, vol. 13(4), pages 195-206, December.
- RACHDI, Houssem & Trabelsi, Mohamed Ali & Trad, Naama, 2013. "Banking Governance and Risk: The Case of Tunisian Conventional Banks," MPRA Paper 81273, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- repec:pal:jbkreg:v:20:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1057_s41261-018-0067-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2018:p:1111-1125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beatty, Anne & Liao, Scott, 2014. "Financial accounting in the banking industry: A review of the empirical literature," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 339-383.
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:130:y:2018:i:2:p:327-346 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBailouts; Banking; Basel principles; Board composition; Commercial banks; Debt overhang; Deposit insurance; Financial expertise; Financial intermediation; Governance; Investment banks; Risk management; Risk taking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/137433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.