Can public arts education replace arts subsidization?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Luc Champarnaud & Victor Ginsburgh & Philippe Michel, 2008. "Can public arts education replace arts subsidization?," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 32(2), pages 109-126, June.
- CHAMPARNAUD, Luc & GINSBURGH, Victor & MICHEL, Philippe, 2009. "Can public arts education replace arts subsidization?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2130, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, 1994.
"Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families,"
NBER Chapters,in: Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Education (3rd Edition), pages 257-298
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, "undated". "Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 84-10, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Bisin, Alberto & Verdier, Thierry, 2001.
"The Economics of Cultural Transmission and the Dynamics of Preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 298-319, April.
- Bisin, A. & Verdier, T., 1997. "The Economics of Cultural Transmission and the Dynamics of Preferences," DELTA Working Papers 97-03, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirchsteiger, Georg & Sebald, Alexander, 2010.
"Investments into education--Doing as the parents did,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 501-516, May.
- Kirchsteiger, Georg & Sebald, Alexander, 2006. "Investments into Education - Doing as the Parents Did," CEPR Discussion Papers 5686, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Alexander Sebald, 2010. "Investments into Education - Doing as the Parents Did," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149588, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Leroch, Martin A. & Wellbrock, Christian M., 2011. "Saving newspapers with public grants – The effects of press subsidies on the provision of journalistic quality," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 281-286.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2011.
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 26
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2011. "Demand," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00525932, HAL.
- Lunn, Pete & Kelly, Elish, 2009. "Accounting for Taste: An Examination of Socioeconomic Gradients in Attendance at Arts Events," Papers WP283, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:cpt:journl:v::y:2016:i:144:p:165-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cartigny, Pierre & Champarnaud, Luc, 2013. "A dynamic game for fiscal federalism with non-local externalities," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 328-335.
- Luis Antonio Palma M. & Luis Fernando Aguado Q., 2010. "Economía de la cultura. Una nueva área de especialización de la economía," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 12(22), pages 129-165, January-J.
More about this item
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/13396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.