Can public arts education replace arts subsidization?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- CHAMPARNAUD, Luc & GINSBURGH, Victor & MICHEL, Philippe, 2009. "Can public arts education replace arts subsidization?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2130, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Victor Ginsburgh & Luc Champarnaud & Philippe Michel, 2008. "Can public arts education replace arts subsidization?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13396, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, 1994.
"Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families,"
NBER Chapters,in: Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Education (3rd Edition), pages 257-298
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, "undated". "Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 84-10, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Bisin, Alberto & Verdier, Thierry, 2001.
"The Economics of Cultural Transmission and the Dynamics of Preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 298-319, April.
- Bisin, A. & Verdier, T., 1997. "The Economics of Cultural Transmission and the Dynamics of Preferences," DELTA Working Papers 97-03, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
- Costas Azariadis & Allan Drazen, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-526.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirchsteiger, Georg & Sebald, Alexander, 2010.
"Investments into education--Doing as the parents did,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 501-516, May.
- Kirchsteiger, Georg & Sebald, Alexander, 2006. "Investments into Education - Doing as the Parents Did," CEPR Discussion Papers 5686, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Alexander Sebald, 2010. "Investments into Education - Doing as the Parents Did," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/149588, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Leroch, Martin A. & Wellbrock, Christian M., 2011. "Saving newspapers with public grants – The effects of press subsidies on the provision of journalistic quality," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 281-286.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2011.
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Cultural Economics, Second Edition, chapter 26
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2011. "Demand," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00525932, HAL.
- Lunn, Pete & Kelly, Elish, 2009. "Accounting for Taste: An Examination of Socioeconomic Gradients in Attendance at Arts Events," Papers WP283, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:cpt:journl:v::y:2016:i:144:p:165-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cartigny, Pierre & Champarnaud, Luc, 2013.
"A dynamic game for fiscal federalism with non-local externalities,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, pages 328-335.
- Charles Grant & Mario Padula, 2012. "Using Bounds to Investigate Household Debt Repayment Behaviour," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 12-06, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Luis Antonio Palma M. & Luis Fernando Aguado Q., 2010. "Economía de la cultura. Una nueva área de especialización de la economía," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 12(22), pages 129-165, January-J.
More about this item
KeywordsArts consumption; Education; Subsidization of arts consumption; Z1; H23; D9;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jculte:v:32:y:2008:i:2:p:109-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .