Fathers and children: alimony and contact after marriage breakdown (Uruguay)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Del Boca, Daniela & Ribero, Rocio, 1998. "Transfers in non-intact households," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-478, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marisa Buchelli & Andrea Vigorito, 2017. "Separation, child-support and well-being in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 17-05, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
More about this item
KeywordsChild Support; Visitations; Divorce; Intergenerational Transfers;
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- Y - Miscellaneous Categories
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:2809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Héctor Pastori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .