Decisión sobre iniciación sexual: el caso de adolescentes uruguayas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Grossman & Robert Kaestner & Sara Markowitz, 2004.
"Get High and Get Stupid: The Effect of Alcohol and Marijuana Use on Teen Sexual Behavior,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 413-441, September.
- Michael Grossman & Robert Kaestner & Sara Markowitz, 2002. "Get High and Get Stupid: The Effect of Alcohol and Marijuana Use on Teen Sexual Behavior," NBER Working Papers 9216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundberg, Shelly & Plotnick, Robert D, 1995.
"Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Economic Incentives Matter?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(2), pages 177-200, April.
- Lundberg, S. & Plotnick, R.D., 1994. "Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Economic Incentives Matters?," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 94-4, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Lundberg, S. & Plotnick, R.D., 1994. "Adolescent Premarital Childbearing: Do Economic Incentives Matters?," Working Papers 94-4, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Madeline Zavodny, 2000. "Does it take two? the effect of partners' characteristics on teenage pregnancy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 99-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kaplan, Greg & Goodman, Alissa & Walker, Ian, 2004.
"Understanding the Effects of Early Motherhood in Britain: The Effects on Mothers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1131, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alissa Goodman & Greg Kaplan & Ian Walker, 2004. "Understanding the effects of early motherhood in Britain: the effects on mothers," IFS Working Papers W04/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kaplan, Greg & Goodman, Alissa & Ian Walker, 2004. "Understanding The Effects Of Early Motherhood In Britain : The Effects On Mothers," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 706, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sen, Bisakha, 2002. "Does alcohol-use increase the risk of sexual intercourse among adolescents? Evidence from the NLSY97," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1085-1093, November.
- Michael Grossman & Sarah Markowitz, 2005.
"I Did What Last Night? Adolescent Risky Sexual Behaviors and Substance Abuse,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 383-405, Summer.
- Michael Grossman & Sara Markowitz, 2002. "I Did What Last Night?!!! Adolescent Risky Sexual Behaviors and Substance Use," NBER Working Papers 9244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.089169_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rashad, Inas & Kaestner, Robert, 2004. "Teenage sex, drugs and alcohol use: problems identifying the cause of risky behaviors," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 493-503, May.
- Zuleika Ferre & Cecilia González & Máximo Rossi & Patricia Triunfo, 2005. "Los jóvenes en Uruguay: salud y redes sociales. Uruguay 2004," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0505, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Rees, Daniel I. & Argys, Laura M. & Averett, Susan L., 2001. "New evidence on the relationship between substance use and adolescent sexual behavior," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 835-845, September.
More about this item
Keywordssexual initiation; adolescent sexual behavior; multinomial models;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ude:wpaper:0409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Doneschi) or (Héctor Pastori). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/derauuy.html .