Forecasting with mixed-frequency data
No abstract is available for this item.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Guest Contribution: “Nowcasting Global GDP Growth”
by Menzie Chinn in Econbrowser on 2015-03-12 04:56:18
- Chen, Yu-chin & Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Zivot, Eric, 2014.
"Forecasting inflation using commodity price aggregates,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 117-134.
- Yu-chin Chen & Stephen J. Turnovsky & Eric Zivot, 2011. "Forecasting Inflation using Commodity Price Aggregates," Working Papers UWEC-2011-14, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Marie Bessec & Othman Bouabdallah, 2015. "Forecasting GDP over the Business Cycle in a Multi-Frequency and Data-Rich Environment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 77(3), pages 360-384, 06.
- Bessec, M. & Bouabdallah, O., 2012. "Forecasting GDP over the business cycle in a multi-frequency and data-rich environment," Working papers 384, Banque de France.
- Marie Bessec & Othman Bouabdallah, 2015. "Forecasting GDP over the business cycle in a multi-frequency and data-rich environment," Post-Print hal-01275760, HAL.
- Tóth, Peter, 2014. "Malý dynamický faktorový model na krátkodobé prognózovanie slovenského HDP
[A Small Dynamic Factor Model for the Short-Term Forecasting of Slovak GDP]," MPRA Paper 63713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tóth, Peter, 2017. "Nowcasting Slovak GDP by a Small Dynamic Factor Model," MPRA Paper 77245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belomestny, Denis, 2011. "Spectral estimation of the Lévy density in partially observed affine models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(6), pages 1217-1244, June.
- LUPU, Radu & CALIN, Adrian Cantemir, 2014. "A Mixed Frequency Analysis Of Connections Between Macroeconomic Variables And Stock Markets In Central And Eastern Europe," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 18(2), pages 69-79.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucy:cypeua:10-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed