Report NEP-FOR-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gary Koop, 2010. "Forecasting with Medium and Large Bayesian VARs," Working Paper Series 43_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Kishor, N. Kundan & Koenig, Evan F., 2010. "Yield spreads as predictors of economic activity: a real-time VAR analysis," Working Papers 1008, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels & Andros Kourtellos, 2010. "Forecasting with mixed-frequency data," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 10-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Candelon Bertrand & Dumitrescu Elena-Ivona & Hurlin Christophe, 2010. "How to evaluate an Early Warning System? Towards a United Statistical Framework for Assessing Financial Crises Forecasting Methods," Research Memorandum 046, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Marco Shinobu Matsumura & Ajax Reynaldo Bello Moreira & José Valentim Machado Vicente, 2010. "Forecasting the Yield Curve with Linear Factor Models," Working Papers Series 223, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Rashid, Shahidur, 2010. "The Value of Accurate Crop Production Forecasts," Food Security International Development Working Papers 97032, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pau Rabanal & Jaewoo Lee, 2010. "Forecasting U.S. Investment," IMF Working Papers 10/246, .
- Tsyplakov, Alexander, 2010. "The links between inﬂation and inﬂation uncertainty at the longer horizon," MPRA Paper 26908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ines Kahloul & Anouar Ben Mabrouk & Slah-Eddine Hallara, 2010. "Wavelet-Based Prediction for Governance, Diversification and Value Creation Variables," Papers 1011.5020, arXiv.org.