The waning of the little ice age
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Orley Ashenfelter & Karl Storchmann, 2010. "Using Hedonic Models of Solar Radiation and Weather to Assess the Economic Effect of Climate Change: The Case of Mosel Valley Vineyards," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(2), pages 333-349, May.
- Seaver, Kirsten A., 2009. "Desirable teeth: the medieval trade in Arctic and African ivory," Journal of Global History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(02), pages 271-292, July.
- Emily Oster, 2004. "Witchcraft, Weather and Economic Growth in Renaissance Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 215-228, Winter.
- Bruce M. S. Campbell, 2010. "Nature as historical protagonist: environment and society in pre-industrial England," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 63(2), pages 281-314, May.
- Jean-Michel Chevet & Sebastien Lecocq & Michael Visser, 2011.
"Climate, Grapevine Phenology, Wine Production, and Prices: Pauillac (1800-2009),"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 142-146, May.
- Jean-Michel Chevet & Sébastien Lecocq & Michael Visser, 2011. "Climate, Grapevine Phenology, Wine Production, and Prices: Pauillac (1800-2009)," Post-Print halshs-00808401, HAL.
- Vincent Barnett, 2006. "Chancing an interpretation: Slutsky's random cycles revisited," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 411-432.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate; Global warming; Little Ice Age; Europe--Climate--History; Climatic changes--Europe--History; Climate and civilization--Europe;
- N50 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - General, International, or Comparative
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:201211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/educdie.html .